Scotty and Fiona go to the supermarket looking to buy groceries. Fiona has a list of items they needed but Scotty wants to get certain items of his own.
Scotty says, “I got the jugs of whole milk since we are low on milk.
Fiona replies, “Scotty put them back we don’t need jugs just grab the quart of 2% milk."
Scotty says “I don’t want a quart of 2%, I like jugs of whole milk.” Scotty walks back and gets the quart of 2% milk. After 5 minutes, Scotty comes back with sweet juicy melons. Fiona says “Scotty, I said we are getting cantaloupes not melons. You never listen to me." Scotty walks away while Fiona returns the cantaloupes. Afterwards, Fiona goes to the meat section and looks for good steaks or filets of fish for dinner.
Scotty grabs a rack of ribs and tells Fiona, “I want ribs for dinner.”
Fiona asks how much they are as she looks at the price tag. He replies, "I don’t know but they look good.”
After seeing the price, she exclaims, “Scotty are you crazy, these ribs are $10 a pound. We are not getting them today.”
Scotty gives an angry glare and his face begins to turn red as he walks away. He heads towards the freezer aisle where he sees his favorite pie. He opens the freezer and takes out the cherry pie. He then goes to the aisle with condiments and grabs the whipped cream.
He rushes back to Fiona and tells her “I’m getting this pie whether you like it or not, since it is cheapest food that we are buying and at least I could be somewhat satisfied.”
Fiona looks at him as if he did the worst thing possible and says with a soft sarcastic tone, “fine you have your pie but you’re not getting any pie from me.”
No comments:
Post a Comment