Saturday, March 12, 2011

Journal 5: Introductions

Part 1:

              An entire day of work left me drained. As I park the car up the driveway, I slam the door close and walk up to the front door. I walk in and enter the living room where the white walls hide all the chaotic paperwork on the desk. I go up the steps to the bedroom to realize the bedroom door is open. I remembered leaving it closed before going to work because the rush of possibly going in late made me slam doors open and shut to find what I’m looking for. I hear down the room faint footsteps beside the door to the bedroom. My heartbeat pounds so hard that I’m almost sure that even whoever is there can hear it too. I head towards the door and open it, and I see that all my clothes were sprayed all on the floor and they have been searching through my drawers. I heard someone in the bathroom, so I decided to go under my bed and grab the bat, that I kept there in case of emergency, and go to the bathroom. I was opening the door, when the door slammed shut and just as I was looking through the mirror to see who it was, I caught a glimpse of a tall figure.

Part 2:

              I stayed outside the house keeping an eye on the house. He always leaves the house early for work and I watch to see what time I could go in. As he leaves the driveway, I slowly walk up to the front door and grab his spare key underneath the flowerpot. I go look for the bedroom because thats where the jewelry would be kept. As I search for his business work, I decide to take a little something for myself and go through the drawers for expensive jewelery so I can make a little extra. I found all the business paperwork for the project in the study, so I decided to grab it all and stuff it in the bag. I was nervous and thought I was being watched but I felt like it was just nerves. Either way, I felt the need to go to the bathroom, as I headed over there I just began to realize the time. She would be on her way home any second now and I'm still here, I said to myself. I heard the door downstairs open up, and I started to panic because I was on my way out. I was trapped upstairs and I was thinking on another way out. She walked her way down the halls to where I was at. She realized I was there because it got so quiet, I can hear the slow creaking of the floor underneath the steps she took to the bathroom where I was hiding at. I remembered that there was a small window there, but it wasn't enough for me to squeeze myself through. So, this is it, I'm about to get caught, I thought to myself. I leaned against the bathroom wall and began to think, when all of a sudden, the door is pushed open, but as soon as I see it, I close it shut and lock it. I throw my bag out the window and see if I can make it out of here somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment