Things I’m Afraid Of:
Being judged
My sister being tormented because of choices I’ve made
Heights and ledges(to a certain extent)
Losing someone care a lot about
Being nothing at all We all have our fears and I fear that my choices will affect other people. Because I am the older sibling, sometimes I fear that my younger sister is following closely behind me and will fall into the holes that have been made for me that I’ve carefully avoided. I really am afraid of being judged because I have been judged so much that it actually hurts. I am quite misunderstood.
Things I’m Willing to Die For:
Family
Sister
A great cause
REALLY close friends I am not willing to die for much but things I am willing to die for is my family. Nothing else would stay with you besides your blood. You are your family through your blood and no matter how much they would get on my nerves sometimes, I know that I love them regardless. I believe in many things with a firm decision and I am willing to sacrifice for those causes. I am sometimes really hard to understand, and I know friends come and go, but those that I really care about I would die for.
Things I’m Passionate About:
Music
Sports
Learning Music has been accompanying me all my life. I love all forms of music, even my ipod tends to disagree with that notion. I am open with music. Music is everything for me. It flows through my veins. It’s a form of expression that can be enjoyed. I can play the guitar, bass and flute. I would like to learn to play so many more instruments. I love learning new things.
Things I Do When I’m Alone:
Play music
Go out for a walk
Think to myself
Look up music tablatures
Play video games When I am alone, I like to refresh myself and go out to the park for a long walk, or stay inside and play music or something. I like to relax on my alone time as much as I can. Although I don’t have much time to play recently, I love to play video games. I just got the new Metroid Prime game, and I am waiting to patiently to play it. it’s a great game. If I don’t play games, I usually hear music or think on my bed.
Things I’d like to Learn:
Languages fluently (a wide variety)
Drums and other musical instruments I like to learn something new. I like to be creative. Creativity allows a form of expression in various different ways. I would like to learn how to play more instruments. Recently, I want to learn how to play the drums. I also want to learn languages. I love to learn new languages, because find that immersing yourself in new cultures helps to understand them. I would like to learn various languages.
Things I Dislike:
People walk slowly in front of me or just stop completely
People that speak real slow
People automatically assume they’re better than you
Ignorance
Close-mindedness Some things I dislike may not be so bad, but it bothers me. When someone walks in front of me in the train station and then decides that they should stop in the middle of the way or walk slowly as if they don’t care that they can make people late. I like to walk fast where I go. And when your in the train station and it is rush hour, it gets very crowded. I dislike when people breathe on your neck or on you, it makes me uncomfortable. I feel like I am losing my space. I also dislike ignorant, close-minded people. Its like, just be accepting of the world and if you don’t like it, then don’t make it harder for everyone else.
Things I’ve Wanted To Become:
Tattoo artist
Automotive mechanic
Music professor
Biology teacher
Writer
Forensic scientist
Doctor
Architect
Musician
I’ve wanted to become so many different things as I grew up, depending on what I enjoyed doing. Its difficult to choose something that I would stay with. Even now, I don’t really know what I want to become or do, but I am pretty sure that I want to do something in the science field and incorporate some music or linguistics in to what I study, because I enjoy doing those the most.
Things I’ve Wanted To Do:
Scuba-diving
White water rafting
Drive a car
Write a poetry book (or a book in general)
Be in a band As time passes by I try to accomplish things that I’ve wanted to do at least once. I would like to go do extreme sports or something relaxing. White water rafting seems like it would be a lot of fun to do. Its going to be exhilarating. I would like to go scuba diving. I want to do so many things that I cant even remember what they are.
Things I Care About:
Animal rights
Saving the Amazon
Global warming
Equal rights for everyone When I care about something, I would fight for it. I care about animal rights and having equal rights to everyone. Just because you are something other than what society in general is, does not mean that you are less of a person of just an alien. It does not make sense for others to treat anyone unequally. I think all people should have equal rights. Also, the world that we live in is in constant barrage from our doing. Global warming is an important topic that cant just be pushed aside. Its getting worse as each day passes. Its harming the beautiful Amazon and the rainforests of the world.
Things I Do When I’m Thinking:
Tap random objects a lot with my fingers
Talk to myself, even out loud
Listen to music really loudly to block everything out
Draw something Thinking about things helps to put things in their place and you can envision what might happen. I overanalyze and think a lot. Thinking helps me understand many things. I talk to myself sometimes when I am alone so that I can push myself to do something. I listen to music loudly so I can juts focus on something and think thoroughly without distractions. When I think I can focus more on things and I usually get more things done that way.
My sister being tormented because of choices I’ve made
Heights and ledges(to a certain extent)
Losing someone care a lot about
Being nothing at all
Things I’m Willing to Die For:
Sister
A great cause
REALLY close friends
Things I’m Passionate About:
Sports
Learning
Things I Do When I’m Alone:
Go out for a walk
Think to myself
Look up music tablatures
Play video games
Things I’d like to Learn:
Drums and other musical instruments
Things I Dislike:
People that speak real slow
People automatically assume they’re better than you
Ignorance
Close-mindedness
Things I’ve Wanted To Become:
Automotive mechanic
Music professor
Biology teacher
Writer
Forensic scientist
Doctor
Architect
Musician
I’ve wanted to become so many different things as I grew up, depending on what I enjoyed doing. Its difficult to choose something that I would stay with. Even now, I don’t really know what I want to become or do, but I am pretty sure that I want to do something in the science field and incorporate some music or linguistics in to what I study, because I enjoy doing those the most.
Things I’ve Wanted To Do:
White water rafting
Drive a car
Write a poetry book (or a book in general)
Be in a band
Things I Care About:
Saving the Amazon
Global warming
Equal rights for everyone
Things I Do When I’m Thinking:
Talk to myself, even out loud
Listen to music really loudly to block everything out
Draw something
Great work, Samantha!
ReplyDeleteI was really struck right away by the honesty with the idea that you have been judged so much that it pains you. I love that you are able to write about all of your emotional content here and if you continue to connect beautifully with your thoughts and concerns, your fiction will start to breathe with it as well.
Keep up the quality work!
10/10