Sunday, January 30, 2011

English project: script

Scene 2 lines
Emotion: Anger

Person A: Big Sis
Person B: Lil Sis


Person  B is siting at her decks reviewing for her exam that is tomorrow. She wears a snuggie and glasses.
Person A talks into the room talking on the phone loudly. She wears a pink sweater, black tank, and black head band.


Person A to phone: “It must be.” (Says questionably)
Person A’s subtext: I cant believe it! Ugh... Why is she playing is stupid music in my room?


Person B looks at Person A in disgust.


Person B: “Really?” (Says annoyed)
Person B’s Subtext: Why are you always doing this? Bothering me when I'm doing something important.You just think your so damn hot when you’re not.


Person A ignores Person B and looks around the room turning over things on the desk looking for a pen.


Person A to phone: “I wonder?” (Says questionably)
Person A’s subtext: Don’t start with me. I’m busy talking and don’t care about your stupid exam, its not important anyways. Your probably already gonna pass, so shut up. Where the hell is my pen?


Person B: “You don’t suppose?” (Says sarcastically)
Person B’s Subtext: Why cant you just end the conversation and just leave me alone. Always in here like its just your room... Its my room too!

Person A to phone: “I’ve got one!” (Says excitingly)
Person A’s subtext: Oh my gosh i finally found it. Now I can write this down. Why is she looking at me like that, it’s only a damn pencil... its probably mine anyway.

Person A grabs the pencil from Person B.


Person B: “And then...”
Person B’s Subtext: Damn. Just hurry up and go now. Its not that important to disturb me.

Person A then grabs the notebook from Person B and turns to a blank page.


Person B: “Of Course!” (Says sarcastically)
Person B’s Subtext: You’re always doing whatever you want; you don’t run shit!


Person A to phone: “Better still!” (Says excitingly)
Person A’s subtext: Thank god; I’m out of here! I don’t have to deal with this daddy’s girl anymore.  

Person B: “You are...” (Yelling)Person A cuts off Person B and puts her finger in her face
Person A: “Don’t”


Person B’s Subtext: You are so annoying! Get out.Person A’s subtext: You’re so fucking annoying. Just let me do what i have to do and get out of my way.


Person B: “Oh” (Says sadly)
Person B’s Subtext: You’re so mean to me. What do i ever do to you, to deserve this.


Person A: “Oh” (Says sarcastically)
Person A’s subtext: How dare you try and yell at me; I’m older. I was here first, why the fuck they had you in the first place! Damn!


Person A walks out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment